Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I call truce

I'm sorry. The second part of my last post was mean and harsh. There's a quote from a movie or some such, maybe a book. I can't remember though I wish I could. It goes something like this, "Don't truth me and I won't truth you." It's about how when these two characters have an argument or something and the other brings up some shaky stuff. Oh shit, I remember. It's from The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut Jr. Awesome book. All of you must read it and all his other books. They have great moral and philosophical quandaries that are presented in a sarcastic and/or sardonic way. I love it. Anyway, back to the serious subject at hand. When you use the truth to try and hurt someone or effect someone in some way, they can usually do the same. So, about the things I said about my good friend Meagan in the last post, I'm sorry for truthing you, or trying to. It is low, and not cool. Meagan is an awesome person and she is my favorite. I'm sorry.

P.S. I hate sunburns and Baseball is kind of neat, I guess. Go Rangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home