Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Morning Hours After Sleep

Everytime I get into the rut of sleeping all day and staying up all night I forget just how freakin' awesome the morning time is. It's like my favorite time of day. You wouldn't know it though, based on how often I do sleep through it.
Man, it feels great today. Just hella awesome outside. I think I'll have a little breakfast and then go play some golf. It'll be awesome.

In other Sean news, I got a letter yesterday from the University of Oklahoma Regarding my re-application after the current suspention. To summerize, it says that since I didn't turn in a transcript describing the credit I aquired while not attending OU, I can't yet go back. What they don't seem to understand is, I aquired no credit while not attending OU. All that letter that came in December told me was that if I wished to further my studies at the university, I was to re-apply by the Fall or Spring semester. What it did not say was, we are hereby cutting you loose. You need to attend a lesser scholarly establishment in order to reafirm your status as a decent human being. I was advised in no such way. I want nothing more on this planet than to graduate from the University of Oklahoma. That is all I want or care about. That is why I still live here on campus(well, as close as you can get). I have had an entire semester to think about how much I fucked-up. Now that my suspension is up, I want back in, damn it. I want to be a student again. That's what suspension means. It means I can go back now, but they say that I can't go back now and it depresses me deeply. Right after my job interview on Monday, I'm going to waltz my happy, bum ass in there and demand that I be let back in. I have suffered for my sins. I deserve no more punishment.

Damn it, but for now, I'm gonna go have a fucking awesome day whether they damn well want me to or not. Good day all. If anyone wants to enjoy the day with me, give me a holler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home