Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

O Halo 2

I like Halo 2 a lot, well, maybe love is a better word. I love Halo 2. It is my favorite game. But, I have a problem. After extended play it turns me into an angry person. A person I don't like. It's because I get frustrated from losing when I can't figure out how to win. I become angry and hateful and spiteful and mean. I hate that more than anything. I'm sure I a say things that hurt people when I'm like that but they don't say so. Of course, I don't get that way all the time. It's usually when I'm playing against Shawn. He's the only one of my friends who can consistently and continually beat me. Oh well, I need to get over it and become a friendlier player.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries, man. I'm trying to curtail my mid-halo whining, bitching, and mean-spirited heckling, and just go with the friendly heckling...i find concentrating on the fun stuff to be helpful.

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw that. If you ever find yourself winning a game against me, prepare to become un-circumsized. And Sean, that's Sir Shawn to you. Suck it hard mutha fucka. Okay so maybe I, too have a problem. What you gonna do?




(Just don't hurt me!!)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home