Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I like cake

The following list is a couple of things. First, it's a shameless and blatant attempt to acquire free cake. But it is also a chance for me to say some nice things about a nice person who deserves every word. For more info, check Lori's blog here.

In no Particular Order,
The
Top 37 Reasons Why Loreli Is My Favorite

1. She doesn't mind that I still call her Lori even though she's told me that she now goes by Loreli.
2. She's been nothing but kind to me since the day I met her. (that's a plus, you can't always find people like that)
3. She knows what she believes in and isn't afraid to tell others what that is.
4. She is always easy to talk to. I feel like I can talk to her about anything.
5. She is always understanding and tries to be helpful when I have a problem.
6. She doesn't mind going out and having childish fun every once in a while.
7. She likes all the good movies.
8. She takes complements well.
9. She doesn't mind giving complements.
10. She always has a smile when you need one.
11. She always has a hug when you need one.
12. She believes in truth.
13. She believes in self.
14. She likes to play Halo 2.
15. She's fun to play board games and card games
with.
16. She is compassionate about people who need help. (like starving kids in Africa)
17. Her favorite color is pink.
18. She's the Smartest and most intelligent girl I know. (and she knows it =p)
19. Her favorite show is a cartoon.
20. She doesn't take life too seriously.
21. She doesn't mind taking a shot every once in a while.
22. She's friendly when she's drunk. (not too friendly, I'm just saying it's better to be a friendly drunk than a mean drunk)
23. She brings me along when she goes to study at IHOP.
24. She wears her sunglasses at night.
25. She doesn't make fun of me for driving a grandma car.
26. She does make fun of my gimpy left turn signal.
27. She listens to the music she likes, not the music that's cool.
28. She likes Italian food.
29. She learns from her mistakes.
30. She lets me crash on the couch when I'm too drunk to drive home.
31. She lets other people be themselves.
32. She's always willing to have a little fun.
33. She always has a positive attitude.
34. Loreli is just a kick-ass name.
35. She doesn't mind fishing for complements with free cake. (although, you don't need free cake as an excuse to say something nice about her)
36. She's pretty just the way she is.
37. She's just awesome.

Well, there you have it. Those are just a few of the reasons why Lori so freakin' cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home