Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Fuck Yeah For Job Interviews

So, I begots a second job interview at a future yet undisclosed time. That's awesome. I'm gonna have a job for the first time in four months. Well, I kinda wanted it that way because I was trying to take a break but everybody was on my case the whole damn time so it was a very stress filled break, but hey, it'll be alright now 'cause I'll be making more money than most of them. I find that satisfyingly ironic.

So, I've been thinking about all the things I'll be able to do with an income. It's so exciting. I'll finally be able to fix all the stupid little things screwed-up on my car. Maybe I'll actually have decent gas mileage again. I'll be able to get the fan replaced on my computer video card. It's so fucking loud and annoying sometimes I have to turn my computer off to sleep at night. Or better yet, maybe I can get a new graphics card! Shit yeah. or a new computer all together. A freaking laptop! Then I'll be able to sit in the livingroom with all my nerdy friends and we can IM each other. I'll never have to use my vocal cords again. Oh, last thing, I'm definitely gonna get some new golf discs.

So, today was another awesome day. That's like four or five of them in a row. It's been an awesome week-end. Just plain fun. I hope that doesn't mean I'm due for a bad day. Lucky me I'm not superstitious. Hells yeah for awesome days. Let's do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home