Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Friends are crazy

Well, I don't really know about everybody elses friends, but mine sure are. Tonight, they were especially crazy. So crazy I had to run away. Sorry friends, you were scaring the hell out of me and I had to escape and think. I think it's all good now though. It seems to be quiet around here and I didn't find any foreign objects or parts of Shawn protruding from any walls. Although, I don't think it would hurt him too much. I've seen him do some crazy shit and come out alright. I think he's made of liquid metal like the Terminator 2000. All his dismembered parts just sort of re-congeal and join the whole. Cool but creepy, I don't want any of your liquid metal cooties, Shawn.
I think I'm going to sleep now. I hope I wake up tomorrow. That would be swell. Some cool dreams would be nice, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home