Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Updating Y'all

I'm so freakin' tired. I still work around thirty hours a week and go to school. School is going alright. I haven't fallen behind yet, althought it is only the second week of school. Don't let that fool you though. Those of you who know me the best are aware of the self-damage I can do in a week.
I also got a new laptop. It's pretty spiffy, but I already believe that it's not gonna be worth all the money I spent on it. I guess I already knew that sub consciously before I even bought the thing as I as standing in line at bestbuy getting sic thinking about the check I was about to write. It absotutely literally made me want to throw up. I got all light in head and everything.
So, now I'm lonely, broke, and perpetually busy. What a great condition.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alustriel said...

I told you not to waste your money at Best Buy.

9:14 AM  
Blogger GhostMaster said...

I wish I was nearby, then we could have went and spent your money togehter! It would have been fun.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home