Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

O My Car

Good news first; Car is in the shop as we speak...er...as I type. You know what I mean. Down side of that is the $403 bill I'm gonna break paying for it. Oh well, had to be done.
Ok, someone-probably someone who hates gay people or loves them, I'm not really sure about their standing with gay people- decided to vandalize my car on Sunday night while it sat in the Moore Wal-mart Supercenter parking lot. Yeah, I thought it was very thoughtful as well.

There's the windshield. If you can't read that, it says, "Gay's Rule". Notice the inappropriate apostrophe. There is also vasoline and an as yet unidentified granular concoction on the wiper blades. Yahoo.There on my driver side window it says groom #1. Isn't that funny, isn't that just quaint? On the passenger side it says groom #2.

On the back it says, "Just married," with a cute little bell. Surprisingly they managed to spell it correctly.
Notice here the stylish tampons hanging from the door handles. There are four in all. I'm not really sure what tampons have to do with gay people or getting married, but oh well. There is also a thick appliance of vasoline to all the handles and gasoline cover. Magnifique. Oh yeah, I didn't get a picture but inside the little door for the gas was packed with dead fish. Tasty.
For all who care or need to know. That guy who constantly drives around in the Wal-mart parking lot in the white truck is abso-fucking-lutely useless. I've not seen a more worthless waste of money than that guy. He gets paid, and I'm paraphrasing a direct quote from him, to do nothing but drive around and sit on his fat, useless ass. He didn't happen to see or hear from any body about what happened to my car but he did inform me that, because my car was covered in writing and sitting in the parking lot over night, management was going to have it towed. I'm going to slash his tires. Every night. He wouldn't use contractions when he talked to me and kept calling me sir. You can add annoying to his description: fat, useless, and annoying.

2 Comments:

Blogger GhostMaster said...

That's fucking ridiculous. I am not happy, and am sure you are not either.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

But don't you understand? Gay IS rule!

Oh, and you should slash his tires. Every night. He probably wouldn't notice. Or if he did, he'd just "observe and report" it, and nothing would happen.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home