Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Skool Thyme

Yesterday was my last day as a full-time associate at the Moore Wal-mart Supercenter and tomorrow I start school again. That's crazy and exciting because it goes fully against the expectations I had that I was not going to be going to school anymore. I didn't tell any of you that because I was ashamed of it. I was a ashamed yet satisfied that I was not going to have a college degree. But now I've decided that I will. Not because I need to so much as that I want to. I love school. I'm sad that I'm almost halfway over with my college experience. I don't want it to ever end. Another side effect of this extra long summer that I've been having is that for the first time since I was a junior in High school I've seriously been contemplating a change of major. Linguistics is awesome, but there's no career in it in this day in age. But there is in writing. I'm making no commitments at the moment, but the seed is planted. It'll be alright to sit and think on it this semester since I'm basically taking high school classes this semester: English, Biology, Psychology, and American Government.
In other news: Loreli drove ME around in HER car for the very first time ever today. It was fun. We went to lunch at Boomerang. That was very delicious. Lori says the onion rings were exquisite.
Alright well, off to bed. I have to be up in about six hours for English class.

P.S. I fully intend to be once again attending the University of Oklahoma by January of 2006.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

What about school parsley, sage, and rosemary?

12:17 AM  
Blogger Alustriel said...

Go Sean!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

w007! I'm so proud of my Seansean! You need to hurry your ass up and go to OU with me again. OU misses you! :-D

1:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you all. More than anything in the world.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home