Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Complicated Chick Really Doesn't Quite Describe Her

Intoxicating, unobtainable, really fucking cool... Those are all things that can be used to describe the girl I met at work about a month and a half ago. Now that I'm over, and have sort of come to grips with the reality that we can not be a couple, I've now been able to focus on trying to be a really good friend. At this very moment, that shouldn't be too complicated a task since I'm technically her only friend. That should not be read as, "almost her only..." or, "only real...", or any other phrase that doesn't quite mean "the one unique person baring the definition of only". Since she's moved to Oklahoma to live with her roommate a year ago, she's done nothing but sit around her apartment. I know, I thought it was sad too. They are moving out of this state in May. That gives me roughly ten months to experience as much of her as I can. She's like a strong drug. I'm addicted. That's probably quite evident in light of the fact that I'm following the post of a few days ago with one like this. I'm probably mentally ill and need help. I'll leave that task to you, my friends, since I'm not fit to captain this boat anymore.
Oh, and by the way. She is complicated. You'll notice by the timestamp that it's about four in the morning. I just spent about five or six hours with her talking and watching a movie. What really sucks is that I can't talk about any of it right now because it's not my info to give. The worst part about that is it's at the heart of the matter. I kinda hope there comes a time when I can talk about more than just the periphery.

In other news: I have no idea about the status of my friends in Louisiana. I received no call in regards to the safety of their arrival there. I'm hoping they are alive and well and enjoying some gumbo. I'll report back when I have more news.

Oh yeah, I might be driving to South Texas in about five or six hours to visit Emily.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are dead!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home