Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Shiny Times Ahead

Well folks, in case it hasn't gotten around yet, I put in my two week notice a couple of days ago. That's right, at the very end of this very year I will nolonger be a Wal*mart associate, which really is a good thing because none of my word processors, IM chat clients, or even blogger think it's a real word, and I'm tired of hitting the "ignore once" button every time I run a spell check. I never trusted words with asterisks in them anyway.

As for the question of what I'm going to do instead; I'm not entirely sure. But, I kinda like it that way. I've been growing extremely bored with this whole rigid "I know exactly what comes next" life structure I've had going for the last six months or so. Screw that, I welcome the spontaneity. Just like I welcome homogeneity...in my milk. I just think that's a cool word. The point is, I want more random fun in my life. Just to throw me for a loop and show me that life still has its surprises, the day I turned in my two week warning, my rear top left molar decided to break. It's got a nice hole on the inside wall now. How about them apples?
Yeah, yeah, I've got enough money to pay rent for a few months. I'll get a job if a fun one presents itself, but I will probably stay unemployed until summer time comes around. Believe it or not, the decision to quit was mostly scholastically motivated. I did well this semester, but I could have done better.

Anyway, in the next few days after I quit, I'm going to disappear for a while. Go find myself or some sappy shit like that. Whatever, I just gotta get away. It's absolutely nothing personal against anybody else, only to myself. I'm turning off my cell phone for the duration. Although, I shall check my messages every once in a while and will respond to emergencies. Well, enough about that.

I'm not sure if Richard really understands how lucky he really is to have a roommate with my particular condition. He gets to experience wonderful things like finding my xbox live headset laying all by its lonesome on the bathroom counter, or the TV remote on the kitchen counter. The remote in the kitchen is relatively easy to explain, but there's not a soul in the world whom I could make understand exactly why I had the headset in the bathroom. It makes perfect sense to me, but all reason is lost on others.

3 Comments:

Blogger GhostMaster said...

Do you mean actually leaving? Or just dropping out of sight? Because if you've learned to become invisible, then I need to know about something like that.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You will tell no one about my cloaking device, is that understood?!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who said that?

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home