Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I Submit For Your Approval...

I'm only posting this because I have some innate, indomitable urge to brag.

(11:16:55) Sean: Matt, I don't know if you've ever done this before, but suggest you give it a try at least once in your life time, but I played strip poker with five women last night.
(11:17:15) Matt: WOW!!!!
(11:17:18) Matt: sounds like fun
(11:17:23) Matt: did you win?
(11:18:00) Sean: That really depends on your definition of winning, but yeah, I'd say so.
(11:18:07) Matt: lol
(11:18:47) Sean: I saw boobs. I think that means I win.
(11:19:02) Matt: I agree

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a complet ass you know that right

12:54 PM  
Blogger GhostMaster said...

Who left that bad comment? Well, boobs are good, but did you get to touch any? And were any of them saggy?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

From a girl's perspective: Boobs aren't everything. (Oh, and incase you're thinking it was me. I just read the blog, and I don't post anonymously. Sorry.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Tabz said...

did you make someone mad?

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mispeld, angry, asalt. you no that write?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I did not say that boobs are everything. I only meant to say that I had fun. And in the context of the card game, I did in fact win.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Alustriel said...

well after hearing tons about this post along with being thought of the one who wrote the complet post I thought it was high time I stopped by to read it. First off, I did not write the comment. I didn't like being asked by Alexander if I wrote it rather then by you Sean.
The true is I haven't looked at any ones blogs in a very long times aside from meagan's and Tabz.
Last off if I had been reading your blogs and it came the day to read this one as the next one in line this is actually what I would have thought rather then have actually written.
WOOT for you.
I have no idea why, good bye.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a perv! Oh my Ala, BOOBS! Can you handle boobs? I want you to know that I love touching boobs and that i will date a girl just for her boobs. Boobs are just so much better than the girls themselves. Thats why they have them! So F you anynonmous. By the way, BOOBIES are not as good as geniune boobs. I will take them, though, if we ran out of boobs.






JAY Z DA BOMB!

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home