Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm Sorry For the Way I Am

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I argue with anyone about anything I feel like.

I'm sorry I act surprised when you don't know something.

I'm sorry I correct people in humiliating ways.

I'm sorry I'm an atheist.

I'm sorry I don't like olives.

I'm sorry I'm overly defensive.

I'm sorry that I say hurtful things when I'm not in a good mood.

I'm sorry that I'm skeptical of things that other people think are true.

I'm sorry that I always have to be right.

I'm sorry that I don't wash the dishes very often.

I'm sorry that I'm not a better friend.

I'm sorry that I want things to be in way that they can't.

I'm sorry that I work all the time.

I'm sorry that video games mean more to me than my future.

I'm sorry that I love people who don't love me back.

I'm sorry that I sound demeaning when I try to coach people.

I'm sorry that I don't care more about sanitation.

I'm sorry that I don't care what outsiders think of me.

I'm sorry that I cuss in front of children.

I'm sorry that I can't please everyone all the time.

I'm sorry that the people I'm meanest to are my closest friends.

I'm sorry. I really am so very sorry. I've let you all down.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Just because you're not always right doesn't mean that you're always wrong. Perk up, it's not as bad as all that.

6:30 PM  
Blogger GhostMaster said...

What happened? I hate being in Edmond sometimes, I miss everything. Anyway, don't worry Sean, I love you and I'll never stop. Unless they invent a cream for love, and I've just got to try that once.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothin that 'ol alcohol cant fix. i see you didnt mention being sorry for being a damn drunk. bythe way, you are on my hit on list now. yeah thats right read it right. i lost it. i lost you, baby.

2:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Shawn. You make me feel so much better.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home