Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Holy Fuck, What Does That Mean?!!?

I got this error message to come up after clicking one of the links in the upper right corner of the page. Since t.A.T.u is a From Russia their website is almost completely in Russian. Although I can read most of the Cyrillic script, I don't yet know any Russian so I just kinda randomly clicked a link hoping it would bring me to a photo album or something.

I have an assignment for you people. You are to come up with a clever or funny prompt for this screenshot and post it as a comment. The winner gets a cookie or a hug or something. I expect greatness. Multiple entries are acceptable.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Nuclear Missile Not Responding

Please Contact Your the Kremlin for Support

4:05 PM  
Blogger GhostMaster said...

AHHHHHH MOTHERLAND!!!!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Russian with a tatu stole second!

+all Your Base are Belong to US¿

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home