Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The New Diet/Weight Loss plan! Stay So Busy That You Don't Have Time To Eat or Be Lazy

Seriously, folks, I've lost nearly 25 lbs. since April or Mayish.

Not really much to talk about at the moment. School and work are tag-teaming up on me like UFC fighters on steroids. It hurts pretty bad sometimes. Good news in the school department is that I've managed to not yet miss any class nor any assignments and I'm fairly certain that I maintain a grade of A in all four classes at the moment and it doesn't seem to be getting any harder than it already is. I'm almost positive that I can come away this semester with a 4.0 or some GPA very close to that for the first time in my life, ever. I have never made straight As in my entire life nor have I made any kind of good GPA ever except maybe for that time in sixth grade that I was on the Honor Roll for a quarter because I maintained a 3.5. That's it.

Last night was fairly interesting and fun. Lori was having trouble getting started on her paper about The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock so I volunteered to help her. After about an hour of talking about it and not really getting anywhere I suggested we have some fun instead, and to my absolute surprise she agreed so we made a compromise and went to IHOP to work on papers and stuff. There we basically spent the night with her working on her paper and me trying to use my meager networking knowledge and haxxor skills to break into the IHOP WiFi LAN. I downloaded and attempted to use a dictionary/bruteforce password cracker to get in but we had to leave before it could finish, which isn't really that surprising since I read that it could take up to a couple of weeks to crack a longer password/username combo. Lucky me the IHOP network there only had a password, no usernames. So, to summarize, Lori finished her paper moments before her computer went into low-power induced hibernation, it was cold, and the fried cheese was delicious.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

ha ha ha...I could get on that diet pretty easily, but i'm afraid i'd just waste away to nada.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Alustriel said...

Yea you would Richard.
GO SEAN!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dieters suck. and mean people have the large clitorus. heres my diet plan: eat more, poop even more.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home