Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I Miss Alex

311 rocks like few others do. 311 are not Sublime wannabes. Sublime sucks 311's cock in order to glean inspiration. Do you understand? The seed of 311 spawns greatness in others. That is the final word on that particular topic. Nothing more will be said by me about it.
I think reviews are silly. I will not review the concert for you because most of you were there and what happened. I will, however, make a few comments. Better Than Ezra and Engraham Hill are worth looking up. 311 puts on a fucking awesome show. They are enjoyable for most of many of the reasons that Unwritten Law is not, as in playing enjoyable and non-brain damaging, live music. As in, 311 is not a projector of cacophonous crap as was Unwritten Law for the most part. In all fairness, Unwritten Law did have a couple of songs that didn't make me want to completely puncture my ear drum with whatever pointy thing that happened to be close at hand. In fact, there were about four guys who seemed quite taken with them. They stood in their spot during the entire set and head-banged to some beat that I couldn't really discern.
Over all, the show was very good and worth my 44 bucks. I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much without such good company. You kids are good fun to hang out with.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Yeah yeah, I'm the only one who likes reviewing...but still, awwww, you're good company too.

4:12 AM  
Blogger GhostMaster said...

I miss you to Sean, but there was nothing in that blog entry about me.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. review this.

::points to ass::

< enter spam here >

i love you.

< /comment >

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home