Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Suppressing the Gag Reflex

Do any of you people have one of those things that just makes you sick whenever you see it? You know, just makes you wanna blow chunks. It doesn't necessarily have to be something gross either. In fact the only problem with it could be the fact that it's utterly nauseating. A perfectly fine, natural thing. You might not even know what exactly about it bothers you so much. (or you might and don't want to admit it to yourself) Don't you hate that? Gosh, I sure do.

Anywho, I wish a happy happy birthday to Richard, my favorite roommate. Hey Richard, for your birthday I give you.... Me! TA DA! I'll be your sex slave for today only. You may do with me anything you ever want to do sexually to a man. So that pretty much means it will be like any other day we've spent together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. Best. Gift. EVER!!!

2:02 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wait, this isn't gonna be a reinactment of the lap dance thing, is it? I wasn't there for it, but I sure don't want to witness anything like that.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home