Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Plans: Week-end and Summer

First off, week number one at Wal-mart finished. My feet hurt, I'm exhausted, and I want to have some fun. I really like it there though. It's a good job, being a cashier. You all should try it sometime. alright, now let's see. I think that's the forth or fifth job related post. I'm done with for a while. I'll update again when I either get fire, quit, or die.

This weekend it's definately time for some recreational activities.

This summer. Here's a list:

  • Work my ass off
  • Use said booty to purchase a laptop
  • Hang out with Lori
  • Fly in a single engine airplane
  • ride a roller coaster (for good measure)
  • buy a forest worth of books
  • buy a bookshelf to house said books
  • Kill and eat my roommate
  • sleep more than 12 hours a week
  • sleep during the night time
  • wrestle an alogator
  • Finish writing The Book
  • read
  • work my ass off
Yup that's about it. Some of those might be subject to change.

P.S.
note to those who commented on my last entry:

Richard, You're welcome man.
Rodney, it's just random crap that fell outa my head.
Meagan, I have no idea what you're talking about. That's my story, I'm sticking to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Just FYI - Richard, he's kindda small, and not much meat on him... I vote that you not eat him. I rather like him being living, and not zombieish.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have those indefinite cocoa puffs that you are coocoo for, anyway.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home