Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Monday, May 16, 2005

As in, The pots and pans fell to the ground with a tumultuous clatter.

I can't think of anything worth posting, so we're going to play some blog word association.
I'll go first. My word is tulmultuous. Now you other bloggers out there, in your next post as a post script or something, include a word that you randomly associate with this one . You should make it a hyperlink back to the post with the word you were associating it with so that no one gets too mixed up. We'll play this round and round for a bit until we get tired of it. Sounds like fun to me. So, get on with it.

P.S. If you must be clever instead of random, then you damn well better be clever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home