Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Ah Geeze, My Brain

I can't think of any single metaphorical phrase to describe my condition so I've come up with a couple to combine. I feel like I'm floating on egg shells. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but it just feels right.
I can't figure this chick out. Last night, the first time for the two of us to hangout outside of work, she managed to wrack me, twice, with the same little rubber ball and gave me not one but two nipple twisters. The second one coming after I warned that if she was going to do it again I would reciprocate. And yes, I tried. She managed to squirm away. But it didn't seem to bother her that I tried give her a nipple twister. I mean, wtf?

I confused.

I can't wait to go to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home