Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Got No Balls

So, there's a really cool girl at work that I wouldn't mind asking out but I can't because I'm spineless, spinelessness spawned by my natural shyness that I'm pretty good at hiding and several unfortunate girl experiences that I've had in my life. Comments are welcome.
Interesting side note; A good chunk of our conversations seem to end in us talking about being naked, whether the subjects is fake-baking(tanning beds) or walking around the house naked because you're home alone. I'm sure Freud would have a something to say about that.

P.S. Dirty work

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ask her and get it over with. Either she'll say yes, or she'll say no. But at least you'll know then.

3:37 PM  
Blogger GhostMaster said...

Hey man, if you need some help with stuff like that, why don't you just ask me? I'm the ultimate ladies man! Why didn't you tell me this before anyway?

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When it comes to 'asking her out'.. avoid yes or no questions. Instead, ask her a question that requires a more thorough answer. For example, 'So do you do things like going out to lunch with your friends?' Tweak it to your own presonaliation, of course. Whatever you do, don't just simple ask her out. Meagon is right, you will get either a yes or no answer-- both of which would not be based so much on your relationship with her, but instead on the exact moment you ask--and how she feels at the time. However, don't beat around the bush either. You could even ask her if she ever goes out to see movies after work or anything like that. Don't worry about becomming to much of a friend so quickly. If you were to pull off a movie date or whatever, you will find much easier and smoother ways to really be able to talk with her about what kind of relationship you two may be extending it into. My two cents. Make that three.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home