Philosophiae Seanalis Principia

A blog for my ranting and Sean-information passing purposes.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Meh

Sorry to any loyal readers who have been disappointed by my lack of postage lately. For one thing I haven't had much time to post, me having a full time job and all. And second, I haven't had that much to post about, me having a full time job and all. Cutting a nine hour chunk out of every day has really made time accelerate lately. I'm hoping I get used to this soon. I don't know how much longer I can take it. I'm going to need replacement feet soon, I think. It's killing my social life, too. I don't have much trouble seeing Shawn since he's pretty much available 24/7 but he's going back to Texas soon, so that sucks. Seeing anyone else is a rarity. If I try I can catch the back of Richards head as he's heading out or in the door, but that's about it. It's about the same with Meagan, since her and Richard have had that hip attachment surgery. But of course, that's to be expected. You can't blame young people in love to for wanting to spend time together.
Wow, this has gone on longer than I expected. I meant to just post that I had nothing to post. Heh, crazy.
Well, I suppose that's it. You people keep on keepin' on.


P.S. pepper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home